Monday, May 15, 2023

May 15th.

    Well, I've got a spot in the local community garden this year. It gives me a little more room for plants. The tomato seeds I saved last year are tested, about 70%  are germinating, that's good as far as I'm concerned. Have three different types of tomato planted. One being a heritage tomato named Pineapple. I also have two types of Bell peppers in the ground.

It got down to 38 degrees last night and they seemed to have survived that. Trying to start Brussel Sprouts from seed, we'll see. Assorted hot peppers are planted in pots, they usually do pretty good. Wife has her cucumbers and zucchini in pots as she does every year.

.

1 comment:

  1. 38! I am sorta jealous. Lows in the 70's here in my part of Texas

    ReplyDelete

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...