Monday, June 27, 2022

                                Good Monday Morning              

   My first post on my first blog. Took my coffee out back and sat next to the garden this morning. Something I usually do. I enjoy the rising sun, birds at the feeders and talking to the vegetable plants. I can't have a regular garden where I live but did manage to lay down two pallets covered in landscaping cloth and filled with soil.. It's enough. I don't think this worn out body could handle a full size garden anymore. Corn, tomatoes, bell and hot peppers, onions, brussel sprouts and broccoli are all in and growing.

   I don't know what the blog will be focused on or if it will be focused on anything, I'm sure politics, morality, guns, patriotism, family my garden and a host of other topics will be on the menu,sure to piss people off. And maybe make them think.  And memes, y'all gonna see some memes, A quick way to get an idea out there.

   Comments are welcome, if your feelings get hurt you probably shouldn't come back.

My blog, My rules.


  

4 comments:

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...