Tuesday, June 28, 2022

 Tuesday

   Little running around is done, I see regular gas here is actually down to $4.87.9 a gal. Haven't seen any real shortages at the local stores but meat prices are still climbing. The pork butts I love are even getting up there. Used to be a pulled pork dinner was a cheap option, not anymore. 80% Ground beef is on sale at $3.99 but I always ask myself where the hell it came from Brazil, Mexico? I prefer the beef from a local farm. USDA inspected, it's sitting at $4.80 a pound and for now I'll spend the extra for it but don't know for how much longer. Wife is getting her way again (I don't mind, I pretend to object and she pretends I have a choice) we're getting a small chest freezer which is fine as long as we have electricity. She has wanted one for some time.

   I really should be spending more time on my fiddle, and I will get to it shortly. I nap almost everyday, . Immunotherapy every three weeks does me in some days. I ask the doctor for some legal speed and I just get smiles. Still unvaccinated for the china virus and not really catching hell for it from my doctors anymore, they really pushed it for most of two years but nope, not going to do it. I will put a mask on in crowds because my lungs are already shot and they ain't getting better. Yea, the mask may not do much if anything, but my decision.

   Good for the SCOTUS on getting multiple decisions right with the constitution. I don't know when the pistol permit application process here will actually change or what new hurdles the bitch governor will put in place. Do we have enough lamp posts?   Okay one more cup of coffee then fiddle.

   

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Sarcefield introduced me to a legal speed when I was just a button, Wild morning glory seeds, domestic ones won't work

    ReplyDelete

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...