Monday, July 11, 2022

Hot Monday

 Started out nice enough, now the outdoor thermometer says 90 in the shade. Kids are sucking down drinks and frozen juice bars. They did go berry picking, none made it back. To hot for me to be to out and about. Kids found the dominoes, they keep busy with them for hours. They know how to play but usually end up building something or standing them up to see if they will all topple. Love the little shits, but Lord the noise. How can dominoes be so loud? Will end up playing Yahtzee or Uno later.

Went and got my blood drawn this afternoon, if results are good another immunotherapy tomorrow. 

What's Happening Now 

People in Ithaca are tired of progressive government and the lack of solutions.

Unspoken Ithaca / Tompkins 

Dutch Farmers are pissed, I can't blame them.

Why tractor-riding Dutch farmers are protesting against emissions regulations

Germans cutting firewood  preparing for a cold winter.

Germans hoard firewood for winter 

Man I miss the simpler times, never to be seen again. 




1 comment:

  1. I used to love playing dominoes with my grandad.

    Trailer For Sale Or Rent
    (won't let me sign in to comment under this name)

    ReplyDelete

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...