Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday

 Today looks like another nice one. It is also going to be hectic. Three of the grandkids will be staying with us for a week. Due to be dropped off any minute. Ages 14, 10 and 8. Boy girl,boy. Our place is small and I will have to make adjustments in my daily routine. It's just a week. Happens every year, never as horrible as I imagine, just different. Will take the elder boy fishing a few times I'm sure. That's alright,  he was my first grandchild and is probably my favorite. Am I supposed to say that? Not that anything is wrong with the other two, they are all fine children. Thank god for the wife, she loves it like nothing else. Of course they get spoiled.

Well they are here, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is on the television. Oh well, it could be worse. I don't have to watch it and there are a hell of a lot of worse things they could be watching.

4 comments:

  1. Kenny from "Knuckledraggin My Life Away" put up a post about your place. Came by to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello WiscoDave, Theres a name I have seen often enough.

      Delete
  2. Same same. On my home pages now. John in Indy

    ReplyDelete

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...