Saturday, July 9, 2022

Beautiful Saturday

 Hello folks, the day started out nice and cool, temps got up to mid seventy's, damn near perfect. Found out whats been chewing on the brussel sprout leaves.

Diamondback moth larvae, I have few enough plants so handpicking them off  is what I'll do. Actually have some cucumbers now and bell peppers the size of a cherry.

 Funny, when I was a kid we always had big gardens that mom canned from.We kids were tasked with weeding and getting rid of tomato worms. I didn't enjoy it at all. Damn chores. As I got older I loved working in my own garden, spent hours weeding and was actually proud of how nice the garden would look.


And posted without comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...