Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wednesday

    Sat out by the garden and ate my homemade black berry muffin with my coffee, black,thank you.Corn and tomatoes both up over three feet tall. Lots of green tomatoes, a few just starting to turn. Can't wait for the grape and cherry ones to get ripe, can't abide them raw but I love them grilled or cooked in various dishes. In my youth I hated tomatoes, asparagus, brussel sprouts, lima beans, liver or lamb. Now I love the veggies except lima beans, no thank you ever. And liver and lamb, still hated, I don't even want to be indoors when someone is cooking them.

   Sat out this afternoon and noticed the ants are hauling muffin crumbs back to their lair. They will be hailed as heroes I'm sure. Cool day today with some light sprinkles. That's fine with me.

Had my appointment at the wound clinic yesterday, changed what dressing I use. I now alternate between two types. Almost there I tell myself. After 16 months dealing with this shit I'm tired of it. Can't even go barefoot outside for fear of getting a cut or injury of some kind. Blood supply is the biggest culprit delaying the healing. The arterial graft on my shin healed up fine, cool scar.


 

So let me see if I understand this, false president biden is raiding our oil reserves, loading tankers and sending it to Europe, and I heard china. Par for the course I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Mojo Nixon used to have a Libertarian radio show on Sirius XM called "Lyin' Cocksuckers". I've read a few of the transcripts. Funny and truthful.

    ReplyDelete

A Clusterfuck, who could have predicted that.

New York’s Ammunition Background Check System: An Expensive Wreck?   The database requires detailed personal information about the purchase...